The Retirement Advisor Council
The RAC organized the FinLitFuture$ initiative as to support, organize, and inspire the power of the collective volunteer and advocacy efforts of financial advisors, providers, fund companies, and associated affiliation groups in the Retirement Industry who share a commitment to advancing youth financial education in schools and community programs.
The Council advocates for successful qualified plan and participant retirement outcomes through the collaborative efforts of experienced, qualified retirement plan advisors, investment firms and asset managers, and defined contribution plan service providers.
The Council accomplishes this mission by its focus on:
- Identification of duties, responsibilities and attributes of the professional retirement plan advisor.
- Sharing our professional standards with plan sponsors who are responsible for the success of their plans.
- Providing collective thought capital to decision makers, product providers, legislators and the public.
- Giving voice to the retirement plan advisor community.
- Tools to evaluate advisors, ensuring the quality of services needed for successful retirement outcomes.