Our Mission, Vision & Values
FinLitFuture$ is a collaborative initiative founded and developed by the Retirement Advisor Council (RAC). The Council has a very specific purpose — to support efforts of all Americans to achieve financial independence. We do this by advocating for successful qualified plan and participant retirement outcomes through the collaboration of experienced, qualified retirement plan advisors, investment firms, asset managers, and defined contribution plan service providers. Our financial literacy program, FinLitFuture$ is the culmination of that collaborative effort.
Studies have shown that Americans do not have adequate financial literacy or confidence. Rallying to this cause, key stakeholders in the Retirement Industry came together and responded with an approach. Now you can access the right program or programs that for your practice, community, school or faith-based organization.
- To enable our next generation’s future leaders, business owners, and workers to achieve financial freedom and security.
- To accelerate the advancement of organized youth financial education in our local communities.
We envision a future where everyone has the knowledge, confidence, and opportunity to achieve financial independence and security.
The FinLitFuture$ collaborative initiative believes that we can promote improved financial wellbeing and retirement security for future generations through youth financial education volunteer and advocacy efforts.
- We serve our communities.
- We are financial security stewards.
- We will be intentional.
- We will leverage our expertise, influence, advocacy voice as well as our collective collaborative community to influence positive change.